Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My titles are like a box of Chocolates...

...old and stale and probably not something you want to look at.


Ok, here we are...just as promised...drum roll please...

*waiting*

*waiting*


alright, fine! no drumroll! We'll just do this without the freakin drumroll! you know, I don't even want to do this anymore! Screw you guys, I'm goin home!!!

*5 minutes of sulking pass*

Ok, I'm sorry...I was a little harsh there. You see, I'm under a lot of pressure lately. I didn't mean to yell. I'll never do it again. I can change. you have to give me another chance! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

*regaining composure*

er, um...ok well anyway, now that that's out of the way. Here are the movie quotes. Some are terribly easy but that's because 25% of my readers (dottie) didn't do well on the trivia and I want them to feel special (read: Special Ed.).

Answers will be posted next week:

1. "Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"

2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning...smells like...victory."

3. "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for
dinner."

4. "Excuse me while I whip this out."

5. "I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"

6. "You want me to strap her to the hood?...She'll be fine. It's not as
if it's going to rain or something."

7. "Son, you got a panty on your head."

8. "It's the same things your whole life. "Clean up your room.", "Stand
up straight.", "Pick up your feet.", "Take it like a man.", "Be nice
to your sister.", "Don't mix beer and wine, ever.". Oh yeah, "Don't
drive on the railroad tracks." "

9. "Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a
woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that
the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I
believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a
constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated
hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening
your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I
believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Whoa- I am hot! If I weren't me, I'd drop everything just to do me right now! I mean look at those boobs! They more than make up for my lack of knowledge in movie trivia, as well as any other flaws I may have picked up on the way to INSTANT hotness;-)

Trip Thomas said...

oh my god! Spud read my blog?? THE spud? Wow...

in the future, my quiz blogs will be interactive forms that allow you to fill out answers that will be e-mailed to me directly.

I'll post answers here on monday.

I think waiting 2 days to post "guesses" is a reasonable amount of time on this blog. By then all 7 of my readers will have had a chance to test their knowledge depth...