Friday, November 19, 2004

What you talkin bout...batman?

(if you know that award show reference then you are amazing)

Have I lost my funny?

This has been a bad year for my family. Can't argue that. Sister lost her house and everything in it, in the flood...and 2 grandparents died. I haven't really posted in about a week or two.
I wanted to wait until I was funny again. Little thoughts come to mind. good topics. But when I sit down it doesn't come out. Well, nothing funny, at least.

I think my thought pattern changed.
Something snapped.
My mind is cloudy.
My thoughts are a blur.
I sleep at night and dream of crazy things. Movies. Always movies.
My dreams are scenes from great movies. I see movies when I'm awake too.
I walk past an office and see Neo hacking a computer.
William Wallace serves me lunch.
Zombies walk the hallways.

I'm late for a meeting and they call me. I tell them I'm comin, and hell's comin with me. My boss needs a new aplication made. He says if I build it, he will come.

I think in quotes.
I talk in rhymes.
And our bodies are earth. And our thoughts are clay. And we sleep and eat with death.

So there's only one thing to do. Kill them all. OR, give you a movie quote quiz. I'll work on it this weekend and post on monday. This will prove that I haven't lost my mojo. I'll have contributed to society. And I'll get away with it all because there are no meddling kids here to stop me. Of course I shall do no work on sunday...Sunday is for watchin the fooz-ball...even though my momma always said it was the Devil.

I better stop now...cuz I don't think any of this made sense. yay caffeine.

No comments: