I have a war going on with my roommate. It's not a war about freedom, land, or money. It's isn't a war fought over religious beliefs or even the miller light debate(tastes great!).
Our war....is about snowballs. And what a vicious war it is.
Let me start from the beginning. It snowed some last week. Not a lot....but enough. After work one day, I was sitting in my bedroom, typing away at the computer. Trian walked in to tell me something....ok, that's normal enough. But as I turned around, I saw a devilish grin on his face. He had that look in his eye... the same look a pedophile gets when he visits Disney World. Suddenly, I put two and two together (that makes 4)....but it was already too late. His arm was in it's final descent. All I had time to do was yell "nureuiaoooo". And then it hit me. A snowball. Not a large snowball. Nothing big enough to damage anything in my room. It was just large enough to damage my pride.....and make my arm pretty cold.
Well, I couldn't just let that go. So, lucky for me, it snowed last night. I spent hours plotting my revenge. Hit him when he wakes up? Maybe when he gets out of the shower? No....these were all too easy. He would be suspecting it. I decided to hit him in a very uncomfortable place (like the back of a Volkswagen?). At work.
Because of the snow, the office was empty. So I snuck out one of the back doors and grabbed a handful of snow. Not too much...just enough so that he knows what I've done. Then I walked past his cubicle and started chatting....
me: "Hey Trian, got much work today?"
Trian: "No, not really. It's quiet. What are you up to?"
me: "Well, I thought I'd hit you with a snowball!"
...and I hit him. I hit him good. And then I ran away like a little girl.
Let the games begin.
Friday, December 09, 2005
Don't Throw Yellow Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
C'mon, Rob. Don't lie to your readers. I pasted you with that snowball. There wasn't an inch on you that was dry. You had to buy a brand new computer after the havac I inflicted in your room. I beat you at videogames, and snowballing! I'm the king of 108 D Senatorial Drive and you, a mere inhabitant! Worship me! Buy me expensive gifts like the Xbox360.....
no, you're right, I barely wet your arm....and I guess you might be better than me at Mario Kart. I'm going to go back to work...sigh
GO TRIAN!!!!!! what my roomates (AHEM!) used to do in non-snowy weather was dump a nice cold pitcher of water on me while i was in the shower....damn I miss them ;)....not passing along any ideas of course...
Post a Comment