more quotes...
1. Okay, James, I wish you hadn't shot my girlfriends dog. Even though Poe and I were not exactly what you'd call simpatico that's no reason he should've taken two in the chest
2. You know... for kids.
3. Never Give up! Never Surrender!
4.
girl: Oh, God I dreamed.
guy: So did I. What did you dream?
girl: I was lying naked on a beach in the South Seas. The tide was coming up to my toes. The sun was beating down. My skin hot and cool at the same time. It was wonderful. What was yours?
guy: I dreamed I tore all the skin off my face and was somebody else underneath.
girl: You have problems.
guy: I'm aware of that.
5. The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
6.
guy #1: You know, it's a free country, Tango.
guy #2: Yeah.
guy #1: And people are free to do whatever they want.
guy #2: So?
guy #1: Well, your sister is very, very free.
guy #2: I'm going to kill you.
7.
guy #1: It was at a funny angle.
guy #2: It's behind you [guy #1]. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind.
8. In "Confessions of a Winning Poker Player," Jack King said, "Few players recall big pots they have won, strange as it seems, but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career." It seems true to me, cause walking in here, I can hardly remember how I built my bankroll, but I can't stop thinking about the way I lost it.
9.
guy #1: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
guy #2: Yes, sir.
guy #1: Are you listening?
guy #2: Yes, I am.
guy #1: Plastics.
10.
guy #1: I've never seen so many dead hookers in my life!
guy #2: Lord knows I have.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
on the hood of white snake's car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
2- Hudsucker Proxy
3- Galaxy Quest
5- Zoolander
10- Dirty Work?
#4. The Shadow
#7. Snatch
#8. Rounders?
#9. The Graduate
#1 Wonder boys (one of my favorites)
Damn. I only knew Galaxy Quest and Zoolander (two of my faves).
no one got #6- Tango and Cash - he gave it away! Ok, I say you're allowed to **** out names in this game.
...by the way, has ANYONE ever seen "I worship his shadow?"
Ummm...no. I figured it was Tango and Cash, but since I've never actually seen that movie, I figured it wouldn't be fair to guess it! :P
Post a Comment