Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Corporate Monkeys

Today is a day that will shine throughout history as a bright shiny...thing...

There has been a blog in my head for 2 months now, just waiting to get out. You see, I've had another hobby aside from blogging. Another outlet for business frustrations. Another way to mock people.

I have a website.

But not just any website!

It's a place to store comic strips. Comic Strips that my roommate and I have drawn.

It's a simple process, really. Together, we come up with an idea. Then one of us draws out a comic strip using stick figures and dialogues. Next, my roommate uses his actual artistic ability to turn my ugly stick figures into real cartoons. After which, he inks it and scans the whole thing into the computer. Here, he can color and redesign.

Quite simple, really.

Right now, we only add a new comic once a month, because we're so busy. But we have a whole stack of stick figures waiting to be inked.

Go check it out. If you have any funny ideas for a comic strip then let me know... we'll work you into the plot.

http://thecorporatemonkeys.com

also check out our first comic http://thecorporatemonkeys.com/comic_1.html

5 comments:

Chris Smith said...

I like it. I'm a big webcomic guy (I read lots.)

You need as RSS feed though, especially if you're only updating once in a while. I promise if you create an RSS feed, I'll read every comic.

Chris Smith said...

Why won't my comment post!!!!

Chris Smith said...

Ahh, there it goes. Sorry.

Dottie said...

Hooray!!

Love the idea. Love the stories. Love the site. I think the comics are turning out terrifically, but I'm a big fan of your little stick figures baby:-*

Well done gentlemen.

Isabelle said...

You should include me in your comic strip. Just cause. Plus, just think of all the "big boob" jokes you could do!