So... yes, we still do comics. Almost every week, my roommate and I come up wth a new idea that we draw out with stick figures. BUT, we only have enough time to churn out a new completed comic once a month (or a little longer).
Well, the latest installment is in. Check it out at http://thecorporatemonkeys.com/
When I get some time I'll re-write the site in some nice dynamic code and throw up a RSS feed so people can find out automatically when updates occur.
Total side note: This weekend was our 6-month anniversary. That's almost a record for me!
We went to see Devil Wears Prada (I actually really liked it), then got a free meal at PF Chang's courtesy of a weird bald Italian guy, and even rounded out the night with booze and the Venture Bros.
It was great.
Ok, back to work.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Comic update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Reason #352 why my boyfriend is the BEST boyfriend EVER: he's the most thoughtful person I know.
:-D
Luv you.
Ps. That comic is AWESOME!!
So what did you think of Changs?
the food at PF Changs was AMAZING. We got the Chang's spicy chicken and the crispy honey chicken. Both were equally orgasmic. I highly reccommend it.
Post a Comment