So these 2 men are walking through the desert and they are out of food and water. After a few days, one of them sees a tree off in the distance...a tree covered in bacon. So the guy takes off running. Just as he gets close to the tree, the man falls down under a hail of machine-gun fire. And as he lays there dying, the man yells back to his friend, "Run, it's not a bacon tree... it's a Ham-Bush!!!"
On August 9th 2004, I created this blog. That was the joke I told in my first post.
2 years (and 180+ posts) later, I've increased my reader-base to about 6 or 7 people. If I've made one person laugh, then it's all been worth it. If I've left one person thinking seriously about life from one of my posts, then it's all been worth it. If the real Jennifer Love Hewitt would just read this thing and call me for a date, then it would definitely all be worth it :-)
I really don't have anything to talk about this time. So I just wanted to send out a request. If you read this post then throw on a comment. I'd like to see who really reads this stuff anymore...
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
2 Years running...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I do. Yay! RSS!
I read it every now and then. :-)
Wooooo! Hooray for 2 years of magic!!
To be honest, this really is a pretty nice little blog you've got going on. You keep it casual. I like that. It's definitely funny, but you have a decent balance of serious in there with your occasional political topics or life/love observations/lessons. It inspired me to start blogging myself once (it also inspired me to delete said blog, but who's counting that?). It has been a pivotal part of my daily Internet dealings for some time now, often bringing on many a fit of giggles, and for that I thank you.
Keep up the good work baby.
Ps. Yeah, I still read this thing.
;-)
I always read it!
here.
Poke Poke.
I'm here, and now you don't even have to worry about some weird person you don't know reading your blog, ne?
you're a good writer...which worries me because anyone with a certain creative aptitude inevitably a little screwy.
examples: rivers cuomo, shatner, hemmingway....then list could on forever!!!!
They say happiness kills creativity, which I believe is true to a certain extent. So if you are in the position to choose, I hope you pick happiness.
and yes, the blogs make people laugh - even the sexist male-chauvanistic ones you pig ;)
Red 5, standing by.
Here!
Post a Comment