We are exploring the world of single-panel comics. It's really difficult to set up a joke AND give the punchline all within one panel. Here is our first attempt:
Corporate Monkeys Latest Comic
If you have any ideas for a comic then feel free to let us know... maybe we'll make you a character.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Corporate Monkeys comic #6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, being that your character has been without a girlfriend for six months, I'm thinking my hopes of becoming a character have been pretty much shot down at this point...along with my dignity...SIGH:-/
Hehe, but seriously, great job on the single panel comic! It definitely works, and it's hilarious.
XO
Don't take it personal Dotty :-)
You're a writer, you know that the only real interesting characters are down-on-their-luck characters. And down-on-their-luck characters don't have girlfriends.
Wait a minute.....Hey Rob, my character has a girlfriend doesn't he (see comic #3).
Life must be good!
First, funniest comic so far. I actually laughed out loud.
Second, I've got a great idea for a comic! First, someone steals Justin's Pepsi. Then...oh...wait...nevermind.
Post a Comment