...stays together?
For those close to me, you know that I amuse myself to no end. Well, here is a quote from me from earlier today:
"I don't know why I'm tired... I've had coffee AND cocaine this morning. I should be wired."
and then I started cracking up, because my statement was 100% true.
No wait... it's not like that... let me explain...
You see, today I finally used up one of my christmas presents. I could go on with a joke here that makes it seem like I've been using illegal drugs... but I'll spare you my under-par sense of humor.
By now, I'd hope that most of you have heard of the new energy drink Cocaine. It has a hell of a lot more caffeine than Red Bull, and it also contains chemicals that numb your throat. Yes, you heard right. At first taste, your throat burns... and then it gets numb. After that you don't taste much. The idea was that he wanted the drink to closely resemble the effects of the real drug.
To be honest, I didn't like it. It was cool having a soda can that read "Cocaine" down the side... but that novelty wore off rather quickly and I didn't even finish the drink. I have a few more cans so maybe I'll give it another try in a few days.
If you want to see more go to http://www.drinkcocaine.com and you can even watch a clip from the daily show where they interview the creator.
Monday, January 08, 2007
The Company that takes drugs together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly boy, Cocaine is for...gangsters -?
I think you're taking that whole company motto a little too seriously;-)
Post a Comment