Reason #4,587 why I love my job: They sent me to Florida for a week.
Not only did I get a free trip to Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Orlando but I was also being paid to be down there! While you suckers suffered snow and freezing temperatures, I walked on a sunny beach in temperatures that soared in to the 80's (when I wasn't working of course).
Here are my brief observations:
Fort Lauderdale: This town is full of old people. It's very quiet. Only go here if you want to get away from everything for a while.
Miami: You know why we have the South Beach Diet? Because you need that diet if you're going to live here. I've never seen so many skinny fit people in my whole life. I felt like a fat pig.
Orlando: My hotel was literally across the street from the entrance to the Magic Kingdom... but I never had enough free time to go there. It was extremely sad.
The only souvenir I returned home with was a t-shirt which had this on the front:
1. Women have Boobs!!
2. Women have Boobs!!
3. Women have Boobs!!
4. Women have Boobs!!
5. Women have Boobs!!
6. Women have Boobs!!
7. Women have Boobs!!
8. Women have Boobs!!
9. Women have Boobs!!
10. Women have Boobs!!
J-Love won't let me wear it when I'm around her :-(
Don't expect anything funny or creative from me in the next week or two. My home PC broke (so I'm not getting online much) and I'm working A LOT. So check back after a while for the funny...
Rob Out.
2 comments:
2 things:
#1) You got TWO souvenirs: your silly t-shirt AND my most adorable coffee mug with Mickey and Minnie smooching, aka BEST mug EVER and oh so thoughtful considering I just recently got very much into drinking tea. THANKS!!
#2) Don't front for your readers baby- you know I never said a bad thing about that goofy t-shirt of yours, and I certainly didn't forbid you from wearing it around me. You're forgetting that I'm your girlfriend, hence I've already accepted the fact that that's all you know about women, but I still wuv you;-)
BURN!
J/k; you definitely know your stuff.
XOOX
hahaha! "BURN!"
dottie's got jokes! :)
Post a Comment