Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The small things in life

No, this isn't a post about Christina Toms (thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week).

Every notice how the smallest thing can make you happy sometimes?

I just got a new ring tone for my cell phone. It's the theme song to a cartoon that I LOVED when I was a kid and have since bought on DVD.

The show is Danger Mouse.

Now every time my phone rings at work, I laugh (unless it's on vibrate in which case I just chuckle at the thought of what it WOULD have sounded like if the ringer was turned on).

This is the highlight of my day (except for lunch with J-Love - which is ALWAYS the highlight of my day).

That is all.

3 comments:

Dottie said...

It is a pretty sweet ring tone- I haven't heard that theme song in forever.

Nice save, by the way;-)
XOXO

Anonymous said...

He's the ace!
He's amazing!
He's the strongest, he's the quickest he's the best!
DANGERMOUSE!!!

Remember that THAMES logo that played before that and Count Duckula?

Piranha said...

Sure, Danger Mouse is awesome, but has anyone ever asked him how he made the transition from superhero to DJ?

Oh yeah, and I thought it was established (aka Condon said) that I'm not small, I'm just vertically challenged.