So let's say you have a special girl in your life. And she wants to make you something special. What's thoughtful, yet inexpensive? A compilation CD.
The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. -High Fidelity
But there's deeper meaning here. The titles. What if this compilation CD contained such song titles as "Tricky", "Barrel of a gun", "Get over it", and "I wanna kill you, you cheating bastard" ?
OK, I made up the last title, but the rest really are on there. I haven't listened to the entire thing...but I'm already worried. Should I be worried?
Right now, this thing isn't going to be updated very often....probably once a week. You see, when a person is unemployed, they don't do a whole lot. I'd have to start making things up...like that time I married Jennifer Love Hewitt and became the best Water-polo player in the pacific northwest. Or the time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville...
Once I find a job I'll be more consistent. This is going to be a place for me to throw out my random surveys and deep psychological questions to my thus far 3 readers...
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Sigmund Freud and compilation CD's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why am I insane?
Post a Comment