Tomorrow, I'm going on my first real adult vacation. Well, technically, I flew to Seattle by myself last year to visit a friend, but I'm not counting that. This time it's Vegas (said with childish glee).
It'll just be Matt Weng, Justin Ronco, and myself for 5 days in the city of sin.
I bought a new digital camera just for the trip. We're gonna take a lot of fake touristy shots....you know, the ones where everyone is standing around something really dumb like a wooden indian statue, and each person has a huge crazy smile on their face...maybe even a "thumbs up" or "peace sign".
We're also tryin for casino action shots (think Snatch, whenever they mentioned Benecio Deltorro had a gambling problem). We'll have Matt sitting at a Black Jack table, throwing his chips in the air; Me propositioning a hooker, who turns out to be some rich guy's wife (notice the look of surprise on my face). Then we'll end it with a running shot of Justin making a mad dash for the casino front door, holding a bag of money in both hands; guards close behind.
It's gonna be sweet...
Oh, and remind me to talk about daily routines and programmed responses when I get back....cuz, Oh Man, it's gonna be a doozy!
On that note, I leave you with a joke from Family Guy:
Q: Why do women have breasts?
A: So you have something to look at while you talk to them!
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
What happens there, stays there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment