Thursday, October 20, 2005

Silly Questions #1

My life has fallen into a pattern lately. It has caused quite a lack of creativity, and therefore, a lack of blogging. So I thought I would expand my blog-series with questions that I think about. These are questions that I could probably look up somewhere...but I don't really care enough to do that.

Thanks to Condon for inspiring me to put this in a blog, by asking me about how I honor my dead homies (if you don't know then don't ask).

Question #1:
Is Carrot cake really made with carrots? who in their right mind would put a vegetable in a dessert?? It's a terrible idea! I really hope this answer comes back as 'NO'

Question #2:
I've heard that some European countries drive on the right side of the road...and some on the left side. So, if you were driving in a country that drives on the left, and then you crossed the border into a country that drives on the right, would you suddenly find yourself facing oncoming traffic? I'd actually like to know the answer to this one...just not sure who to ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but yes, Carrot cake is made with carrots. They're just finely grated.

Anonymous said...

And carrot cake is fabulous. Don't let those little slivers of orange goodness fool you! There is so much sugar and other stuff in the cake that it doesn't actually taste like a carrot. It just tastes good!