Wow, how did I let this go for so long? What have I been doing that I couldn't blog? Was I taken hostage by a group of Nicaraguan gorilla soldiers? Trapped in an overturned Cruise ship, fighting to get to the surface? Perhaps given a month long pass to Hugh Hefner's Palyboy mansion?
No, none of those things. I'm ashamed to say that I've just been busy doing normal things. Working, stuff with the girlfriend, etc. I could elaborate but you don't care.
So let's move on. I think today I'll kill 2 birds with one stone while I listen to Dashboard Confessional.
Hey girl, you got a fine laugh, and I think I could get used to that.
So why do women fall for the bad guys? It's happened all through history. Are you just getting your wild side out before settling down to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?
Question: Why haven't we sent a woman to the moon yet?
Answer: Because it doesn't need to be cleaned! Hey-oh!
But seriously. How can I get in on this? I'm a bad guy. I ride a motorcycle. I have 2 earrings. I even have tattoos. so what gives? What's a brotha gotta do to get some action?
*Dottie walks in*
Me: Oh, uh, hi baby... whatcha doin here?
Dottie: Don't "Oh baby" me! I see what you're writing there! What do you think you're doing?
Me: No, you don't understand... it's for the greater good!
Dottie: I'm ALL the 'greater good' you EVER gonna need!
Me: Oh come on! I'm just trying to segway into a post about my tattoos! Just wait!
Dottie: Well, ok... but I'll be watching you, Buster!
*Dottie leaves*
Ok, so....um... yeah... right, where was I? Tattoos. I finally took some pictures of mine. I just wanted to share them. They aren't the most clear pictures but I'm lazy and don't feel like fixing them.



4 comments:
If not having a tattoo is lame, then I guess I'm just a big lame.
But seriously, I don't think I'll ever get a tatoo. I am, however, still able to appreciate them on other people, especially if they are unique and meaningful. Your "Breed Ultimate" one is my favorite because it represents a passion of yours and you put some thought into it instead of picking it off of the parlor wall on a whim. Plus it looks pretty hot there on your shoulder blade:-*
Not sure if you were trying to sneak in some movie trivia, but the "Greater Good" quote is from "The Incredibles", one of the many films I saw this weekend during the "Trian is sick and can't get out of bed" Movie Marathon.
how DARE you quote Dashboard! Sacrilage!
hey now.... I knew about Dashboard before he was on the radio. So back off, sista!
Post a Comment