It's story time, children.... gather round...
A long time ago, I was in college. I studied hard.... I went to all of my classes... and I got Straight A's...
yeah right, and then I married Jessica Alba.
Ok, so actually, I hardly went to any of my classes. They were either too easy, or a waste of my time.
But that left me with a problem. I had hours upon hours of free time...
so what did I do?
Well, actually I did a lot of things, but I'm not going to trail off today like I normally do. One particular year, a guy on my Ultimate Frisbee team found a website. It was a Princeton University student homepage. This guy had done a class project where he made a mini-golf game.
So this game spread, and a lot of people on our team were playing. It became a matter of pride, to get a lower score than another guy. You just had to keep playing until you were perfect.
I worked harder at this game than I did in any of my classes (kinda funny that I somehow landed a job at one of the biggest companies in the world)! I played this game for hours every night. And one day, I did get a hole-in-one on every hole. I even took a screen shot of it.
But alas, one day, the Princeton student graduated and the site disappeared. I tried playing different games, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't Mini-putt.
And then, out of the blue, I tried googling this game a few days ago... AND I FOUND IT!
so go try this game.... it's a lot of fun.
http://www.somer-net.com/miniputt/
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Mini-Golf Madness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is only one possible response to that pic:
Golf Clap!
Post a Comment