Friday, December 29, 2006

Corporate Monkeys comic #7 - Christmas Edition

Well, it's a few days late... but here's our Christmas comic. It's another attempt at a one-panel story. I think we did a good job.

Check it out:
http://thecorporatemonkeys.com/

On a side note, I'm so glad Christmas is over. I was ready for it to end before it actually happened. This was for a few reasons:
1. I'd been listening to nothing but Christmas music on the radio since thanksgiving. That gets on your nerves after a while.

2. I'd been watching almost nothing but Christmas movies since thanksgiving. Out of 60+ hours of movies that I own, we watched about 36. Yeah I know... that's a bit low... but I'd been busy.

3. As a guy, I don't shop very often (unless you count Best Buy). So going to store after store to find gifts for eleventy billion people really sucked. I should have planned ahead and ordered everything online.

4. And this is the biggest part of all. Now that I'm in a relationship, I have more than one family to see at Christmas. We spent one day with my extended family, and then another day with her extended family, and then I still had to go home ON Christmas day to celebrate with my immediate family. I was freakin tired by Christmas eve.

So now it's over. Time to move on to New Years Eve. Then my 1-year anniversary in January. Then Valentines day in February. Then J-Love's birthday in April. Then a destination wedding in June. Not to mention company trips, and a personal vacation.....

...oh god... I'm never going to get any rest again...

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Yeah, the holidays x2 are pretty dang chaotic, and I am EXHAUSTED, but it's definitely worth it.

I'm SO looking forward to celebrating the rest of those things with you...YAY!...but right now it's time for sleep.

Cute comic baby.
Luv you.