Believe it or not, we spend a long time coming up with the dialog and captions for our comics. Sometimes, we narrow it down to 2 captions and just have a hard time choosing between them. That was the case for our most recent comic. You can read the "official caption" by going to the website, but I've also listed an alternate caption below. Let me know which you like better.... and also if you think the comic is even slightly funny.
http://www.thecorporatemonkeys.com/
ALTERNATE CAPTION:
Corporate Mergers - They always end up with someone having to ask "Do you want fries with that?"
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Corporate Monkeys comic #12
Labels:
Corporate Monkeys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
#1) very funny
#2) the alternate caption is better
When can I expect a stick figure comic to be published?? They're the best!
Nice THX reference in there...
Okay, now that you guys have completely revamped this thing my comment doesn't make a whole lot of sense...
The one panel works well.
(I'm still waiting on those stick figure comics!!)
Post a Comment