Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog Upgrade!

Wow, so recently I upgraded to the new blogger template. IT IS SO COOL! Back in the day (a Wednesday, for Dane Cook fans) you had to modify the HTML directly to get cool stuff in your side-bar. I didn't mind because I'm a programmer... but I'm sure many people out there were perplexed. Well no more! Gone are the days of coding! Here are the days of awesome GUIs!

Anyway, I wanted to point out some links I added to the side bar. Every day I check out a few online comic strips... I think you might like them.

1. XKCD - this is a hilarious comic that gets updated a few times each week. The topics range from Science and computers to love and life.

2. Real Life Comics - This site isn't really that funny. It follows a few characters in everyday activities. It's more subtle humor, AND you have to go back to the beginning of each story to get what's going on.

3. Tooth Paste For Dinner - These people make simple stick figure comics. The cartoon is bad but they are often really funny.

4. Corporate Monkeys - Obviously, the best site in the list because it's mine (and trian's). I just finished a comic that I will post later today.

So that's all. go check these comics out. they're good.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

I really enjoy the XKCD comics, particularly the one with the Care Bear stare- I love Care Bears and HATE MySpace, so this comic ROCKS!!