Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No Business like Show Business...

I hate to inform you all, but my blog probably won't be around much longer. You see, I'm about to become famous. Yes, famous. I've discovered a place on the "internet" where ordinary people can post movies... and then let others watch those movies. It will obviously lead to me being discovered by some talent agent and then I'll be wisked away to live the good life with people like Tom Hanks and ..um... some other famous people.

Ok Ok, I'll be honest. It's not my movie. But I am in it!

Trian is in a streaming media class and made a movie as his final project. We made sort of a "live" version of a corporate monkeys comic. It was a lot of fun, and Trian put a lot of effort into re-cutting the movie to perfection. I'd like to take some credit here but really I just did what he told me to do.

Check it out and leave comments so he doesn't cry himself to sleep at night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was good! I actually laughed out loud when the IM came up. :)