So we all know the age old question:
If you're married (or in some version of not being single) then who are 5 celebrities that you could sleep with, given the chance, and not get in trouble?
Well I'm not here to talk about that. Instead, I've been thinking of a more tame question lately.
Same situation as above... but who are 5 celebrities that you would want to go out on a date with? So think dinner, movie, walk on the beach, etc. That rules out picking someone based solely on appearance. You want to pick people that you think you'd have an interesting time with.
So, in no particular order - here are my top 5:
1. Zooey Deschanel (sings in a band)
2. Natalie Portman (actually went to college)
3. Yvonne Strahovski (partly for the accent)
4. Maggie Gyllenhaal (because she just seems weird)
5. Shakira (also for the accent)
So - any takers? Anyone want to be brave and throw a list out here??
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Never laminate your list
Labels:
celebrities,
lists,
questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. Alex O'Loughlin
2. Alex O'--wait, ok I'll pick someone else. Justin Timberlake (der)
3. Seann William Scott
4. The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)
5. Vince Vaughn
Alt #5: Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio JUST to be able to say "I hit that."
Post a Comment