Monday, July 14, 2008

Too many people leaving this place

I have a friend who told me that he's only been to one or two funerals in his life. I was confused because I've been to so many. Between friends and family members, I seem to go to them almost every year. A few months ago, my cousin passed away. Now, this past weekend a close family friend has gone as well. I don't know what to say about it all so I'll just post his obituary...

RICHARD G. RADOVICH "RICK" of Marlton, NJ went home to be with the Lord on Saturday, July 12th, 2008. He was 65 yrs. of age. Born in Phila., PA he is the son of the late Giordano & Irene Radovich and has resided in Marlton for the past 21 yrs. moving there from Voorhees, NJ. Owner and p roprietor of Echelon Hair Styling located in Voorhees and previously Cherry Hill, NJ, he owned the salon from 1969 until earlier this year. He currently attended Calvary Chapel in Bellmawr, NJ and formerly attended Fellowship Alliance Chapel in Medford, NJ and Marlton Baptist Church. He is the Beloved Husband of Ann Marie Radovich of Marlton, NJ and the loving Father of Ricky Radovich and his wife Heather of Maple Shade, NJ, Michael Radovich and his wife Chrissy of Voorhees, NJ, Jessica Radovich of Marlton, NJ and Daniel Radovich of Phila., PA. He is also survived by his brother Gordon Radovich and his wife Margaret of Stewart, FL, his Grandchildren Matthew, Amanda, Samantha and Jack and his brothers-n-law, Frank, Rick, Michael, Patrick and Bryan, his faithful Lab, Bentley and many other extended family and friends. Relatives and friends are invited to his viewing on Wednesday from 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the Calvary Chapel of Marlton, 55 E . Main St. Marlton, NJ. A Celebration of his Life will be held on Thursday at 7:00 PM in the Wiley Church, 99 E. Main St. Marlton, NJ. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family. Funeral arrangements are by the BRADLEY & STOW FUNERAL HOME, Medford, NJ, (609-953-7600). In lieu of other expressions of sympathy the family requests memorial donations to the Richard Radovich Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 1542, Medford, NJ 08055. (www.BradleyStow.com)

No comments: