...Someone I've never heard of?
I bet you thought that a new Superman movie would NEVER happen. Over the course of the past 10 years, Producers have tried casting many many actors (Keanu, Nick Cage, and Jude Law, to name some) but it never works. No one wants to sign multi-picture deals anymore...
Except for new guys. That's right. Brandon Routh is a new guy (CNN article about him). He is our age (24-25 area). He's had guest appearances on shows like the Gilmore Girls and Oliver Beane, and will be starring in his first movie, Deadly, later this year. In light of these events, I've decided to devote my blog today to failed scripts/castings for the new movie...
Cast:
Superman - Ben Aflek
Lois Lane - Jennifer Lopez
Lex Luthor - Marc Anthony
-------------------------------------------------------
Cast:
Superman - Ellen DeGeneres
Lois Lane- Rosie O'Donnell
Lex Luthor - Anne Heche
----------------------------------------------------------
Cast:
Superman - Woody Allen
Lois Lane - Hilary Duff
Lex Luthor - Jet Li
Plot Outline: Now, I think this one should have worked. Superman meets Lois Lane while she is writing an article for her High School newspaper. they immediately fall in love. I'm not sure how Lex Luthor works into the plot, but I'd sure love to see Jet Li kick Woody Allen's ass (man, I hate Woody Allen...but just not enough to kill).
---------------------------------------------------------
Cast:
Superman - Carrot Top
Lois Lane - George Lucas
Lex Luthor - Gallagher
Plot Outline: I really have no plot outline for this. These are just 3 guys that are high on my list of people to kill (yes, I do have a list. No, I'm not actively trying to kill them ...but if a situation arose where I could end their lives and not suffer legal repercussions then I'd do it) and getting them all in one studio at the same time would let me kill 3 birds with 1 stone...one really really big stone.
OK so today was a little dry... my boss flies in every other week, and this week he's here. Therefore, I'm pretty busy. So I'm not going to have a lot of time to write quality stuff. I may wait until Thursday to post my next one.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.brandonrouth.tv/Pictures/01_Clark%20Kent_Halloween_03.jpg
wow! maybe that's why he got the role!
Post a Comment