Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My final answer...

Well, I watched the debates. I read the papers. I looked at objective comparisons of the candidates views on the issues. I even watched SNL for their wonderful insights. Who would I vote for? I only had hours left to decide. In the end, though, one thing swayed my vote...

I heard from a very reliable source (Matt Weng) that Bush eats babies...

At first I didn't believe him, but then we got to talking and it all made sense.

Fact #1: Republicans oppose stem cell research. Ya know why that is? Because you don't have an stem cells if you eat the baby. Therefore, they would have to stop dining on infants in the name of science.

Fact #2: The governator WANTS to do stem cell research, even though he's a republican. Do you know why that is? Schwarzenegger was appointed Chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports in 1991 by Bush Senior. Arnold's a healthy guy and he knows that babies are high in fat...so by funding stem cell research he's actually putting republicans on a diet.


So that's all I got for today. I'd like to remind all of my readers that I'm not a republican or a democrat. I just pick a guy I like (read: the one I hate less). I feel like Bush did an ok job but I'm ready for someone else to try a whack at the big seat. If he doesn't do well then someone else can try again in 4 years. No big deal. *nervous laughter*

No comments: