Ok, I only have a few minutes to blog. Life at DuPont is hectic, but lucrative. The past few days, I've been thinking of things that would make me better. I mean really better. What if I had super powers that could increase my productivity at work? Screw Superman and Green Lantern. I'm talking about the ability to calm an angry customer. The power to fix application bugs in a single bound. The necessary finger speed to dial a international.... oh god this is stupid.
I had so many ideas of things to blog about. why did I pick this one? Office super powers?? That is so lame. I could have talked about Star Wars and how Dottie just couldn't escape it one night. I could continue my rant about the Burger King. I could even talk about my love of Weezer and their new album. But what do I choose? Something stupid. Why would I think that could be funny? Man I need some help...
*Samuel L Jackson enters my cubicle*
Sam: YES YOU DO NEED HELP!
Me: Holy crap! Stop yelling! Can't you talk like a normal person??
Sam: No I can't! THIS IS MY NORMAL TONE!
Me: Well then get the hell out of here! You're gonna get me in trouble!
*Sam walks away with a tear in his eye*
Ok, sorry about that. Man, some guys. So anyway. Let's sum up everything. I really like weezer. A friend challenged me to make a 12 song CD mix of all my favorite songs, so that he could learn more about the band. I think I ended with 16 or 17....but I'm pretty happy with it.
Blue:
-----
Holiday
Say It Ain't So
In the Garage
Pinkerton:
----------
Good Life (acoustic: y100 sonic session)
Across the Sea
Pink Triangle / Falling for You
El scorcho
Green:
------
Hash Pipe
Smile
O Girlfriend
Maladroit:
----------
Slob
December
Make Believe:
-------------
Beverly Hills
Perfect Situation
Non-Album Songs:
----------------
Susanne
American Girls
My Evaline
I don't feel like typing anymore. And I have a meeting to go to. So go away.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Where is my super suit?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MY Top 12 Favorite Weezer Songs:
Blue Album: My Name Is Jonas, The World Has Turned And Left Me Here, Say It Ain’t So
Pinkerton: Across The Sea, El Scorcho, Falling For You
Green Album: Knock Down Drag Out, Oh Girlfriend
Maladroit: Dope Nose, Slob
Make Believe: Perfect Situation
Non-Album: American Girls
Note: Matt posted a comment here for the sole purpose of being antagonistic. It has been removed.
Post a Comment