Friday, September 02, 2005

Roommate ramblings: Part 1

I was driving around with my roommate yesterday at lunchtime and we saw the current gas prices. He was really stunned.....so stunned that he said something like this (totally serious):

"That's a 40 cent price increase! This is crazy! It's like the Planet of the Apes or somethin!"

...no, he didn't explain why it was like the Planet of the Apes...

...it's gonna be a fun year :-)

That's all for today. But I'd also like to note that as of today, it has been 6 years since I was last pulled over by a cop and got a ticket.

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend. Try to relax. I know I will.

3 comments:

Tim and Kristin's House said...

I hoped you knocked on wood!

trailmonkey said...

Hi Trian! So you boys copied April and fled Jersey for Delaware? >;)~

Throckmorton said...

I would just like to say I hate you. But only because of your no-ticket bragging.