Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Black? Think about all the advantages. You can dance and sing.
Bigger Penis.
More athletic.
You age more gracefully.
You get to say "nigga" in public.
You get to date black women AND white women.
Let's not forget affirmative action.
You're allowed to get angry because "the man is puttin you down"
The list goes on...
and all you have to deal with is some social oppresion.
Think about it.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Better to be black?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't think it'd be so bad being Native American, either:
*You can qualify for special college scholarships.
*You get free land from the gov (as long as you don't mind them taking some of it back from time to time).
*Chances are, you'd be blessed with beautiful high cheekbones. *You can pretty much date whoever you want, too, since the Native American gene pool is so small.
*It's socially acceptable to wear animal products like feathers, teeth, or claws.
*You can have a cool name like "Proudfoot."
*You were here first.
Again, you'd have to deal with some social oppression. But it's a small price to pay.
Gosh, being white is so lame.
do you envy the black...um... endowment? maybe that's why you bought a motorcycle..
hahahahaha...sanford, will you marry me? i think i'm in love.
no...if I had bought a motorcycle because of "endowment-envy" then I probably would have bought a big flashy motorcycle. But instead, I purchased a small classy bike. So you can take that theory and shove it up your tail pipe... (Ha! I kill me)
Post a Comment