Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's a guy thing...

I have to story to share.

Last night, I took a trip to Dave & Busters with Jennifer Love Hewitt (get the reference?). Obviously, on a Saturday night, there was a super long wait for our table. I think it was over an hour. Hey, no big deal... we're at the happiest place on Earth (Sorry Disney) so we can kill time.

We drank... we walked... yada yada yada... it's now time to go back and check on our table. As we were walking back to the receptionist, she called out a lot of names on the loud speaker but we couldn't understand a word she was saying. I mean, she was definitely speaking english... but there were a lot of other noises... anyway, moving on. So I asked J-Love to stand off to the side while I checked on our table. From her perspective, she sees me walk over to the woman, say a few words, then get into a line to be seated and beckon her over. This is the conversation that then took place:

J-Love: What did you say?

Me: I said "Hey bi-atch... we best be gettin a table now or else I'm gonna have to re-arrange your face." and then she let us in.

J-Love: That's not what you said.

*man in front of us in line turns around*

man in line: yeah, he said it. I heard the whole thing.

*man turns back away from us*

J-Love: oh.

me: told ya.


I swear that's what happened. It's a guy thing.

1 comment:

Chris Condon said...

And then Ethan Embry kicked your ass for messing with his girl. He quickly left to attend his writing seminar.