Yesterday, while coming home from work, I was greeted at my door by the newest issue of Maxim (best magazine EVER). And who was on the cover, you might ask? None other than Miss Chicken-Or-Tuna... Jessica Simpson.
We only had 5 minutes before leaving to go to dinner so I started flipping through the articles. Trian suddenly bursts through his door and says, "Hey, quit lookin at those jessica simpson pictures!"
In reply, I show him the page I'm on. I was reading about cool gadgets that you can plug into your USB port.
Later on, after dinner, Trian was reading the magazine. So I burst in on him and yelled, "Hey, quit lookin at pictures of nearly naked women!"
In reply he showed me the page he was on... secrets of the new James Bond Film.
We get a magazine filled with beautiful women.... and we flip straight to the movies and gadgets.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Reason #3,457 why you might be a Geek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nah, that stuff you guys were looking at sounds like it could be interesting if that's what you're into. It's got to be somewhat cool. I mean, it's in Maxim for a reason right? Now, the fact that your girlfriend is more interested in the Jessica Simpson pages than you are...well, that might throw the judgment out of your favor. Let's just say that the two cancel each other out, returning you to your original level of geekiness prior to this investigation (or lack thereof for you baby- my man is no geek!).
It's like what Dane Cook once said, "Guys don't just think about sex. Any guy here would love to be in a heist..." You've restored an evr so small smidgeon of faith in me today- thanx
Where's the van?!?!?! The van was supposed to be here!!!!
Post a Comment