Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Things that make me mad #657,492

I absolutely HATE when I go to quizzo and they either ask a bad question, or have a bad answer to a correct question.

Here's the question:
Who wrote the hit song "I'll be missing you" in 1992?

Do you see the problem here? At first, you obviously think "Well, I'll be missing you was taken from the old Police song I'll be Watching You, and Puff Daddy changed it around to be about his friend (Biggie) dying." But then you think "oh wait... Biggie didn't die until 1997-ish?" So then it can't possibly be this song because he wouldn't have written it 5 years before his inspiration was there. It must be some other song.

So you write down some random answer, and the round ends. And then the guy says that the answer is Puff Daddy.

WTF?!?!

If you're going to run a trivia game then make sure you have REAL questions! Is that really so tough?? To check your work??

I should run quizzo

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Yeah! If you're going to host quizzo, you've got to take it seriously!!

It's also really frustrating when your scratch out the "correct" answer because you know it's wrong, and end up loosing a point for not putting the wrong answer.

I heard a couple of people complaining about this question. If anything, the guy should have corrected himself and took the question out.

Where's they get this guy anyway?

Grrr...