<$BlogItemNumber$>
Our whole company was asked to take drug tests recently because we set up some new contracts and needed them on file, I guess.
So I went. I peed in the cup. And that was it.
Here is an excerpt from a phone conversation I had with my boss a few days later:
Boss: Hi Rob, I have the drug test results back. Do you know what came back in yours?
Me: Did my test show unusually high levels of Awesome?
Boss: No - but it did show unusually high levels of water.
Me: I don't understand. Urine IS water.
Boss: Your sample was too diluted. You'll need to go take the test again.
They suggested that I avoid drinking water before my next test. I pointed out that without drinking any water I won't be able to pee. They had no answer.
Who do they think I am? A Miracle worker?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
My suspicious drug test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you just made me laugh out loud.
Nice work.
Post a Comment