So the analysts say that we're in a recession. And the government seems to agree because they gave me this stimulus money today.
I'll be interested to see how this affects the economy over the next 3 months because I'll bet that a lot of people will either save this money or use it to reduce debt.
But not me.
Even though I don't have much savings, and I certainly have my share of debt, I'm thinking that I'd like to be a good little sheep and spend this money on something.
But what?
Here are some ideas:
1. IPOD IPOD IPOD! My last ipod died and I've been borrowing a paltry 30GB from my sister lately. I could totally buy something better.
2. I have a vegas trip coming up. $600 could be a great investment at the poker tables.
3. A new suit. I know that's lame but I only have one old mis-matched suit from college so I could probably use something for job interviews, weddings, and funerals.
I can't think of anything else.
If you were going to blow $600 on something unnecessary what would it be? Give me some ideas.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Being a good little sheep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Playstation 3 or XBox 360. I love the Wii, but I would like to play some adult games like Grand Theft Auto and Bioshock. Plus gamesystem + blu-ray player sounds good to me!
Well, my money is going to moving and getting a kitty. :)
But if I was going to blow my money on unnecessary itesm, I would say shoes. Or something from coach. That doesn't really answer your question though, does it?
What about a sound system for your awesome TV? (Or do you already have that?)
$600, huh? I'd put it towards an awesome vacation.
Or I'd just save it. But that's just me.
Post a Comment