This is the first in a two-part blog series called Black and White. My first post is about something black... and the second about something white. Why am I doing this? Because it's my F-ing blog and I'll do what I want!
So, not too long ago I was sitting in front of my computer at work, just typing some notes. I scratched my chin, and I thought I felt a piece of dirt or something on there. So I picked it off. But, to my surprise, what came off looked like my stubble, only thicker. And then I started bleeding a little. And I said to myself, "What the fuck is that?"
Well, it turns out that the answer is a Black-head (a type of zit). To be honest, I've never really known what one was, or that they really existed. It was really weird.
Since then I notice them every now and then. It's tough for guys because they just blend in with our 5 o'clock shadows.
So what the heck are these things?? Does anyone know? Dow do I get this long black thing growing in my face? It's kind of scary.
...just thought I'd throw that out there.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Always bet on Black (heads)
Labels:
black heads,
healthy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a blackhead is just a regular pimple, basically. The oil that creates the pimple turns black - according to WebMD, it's when the oil in the pimple becomes oxidized.
Post a Comment