Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Roommate ramblings: part 4

This happened so long ago that I can't even remember if my ex-roommate actually said it. But I'm pretty sure he did. (Though I could be totally wrong here)

We were sitting with some friends talking about food. For some reason we brought up the new Burger King sandwich that had "Angry Onions" on it. Here's a snippet of conversation that followed...

someone: "Why do you think they're Angry Onions?"

roommate: [after considering this question] "Maybe they were raped. I'd be pretty angry if I was raped."


I would normally think that he wouldn't even accidentally say something like this... but this is the same guy who once told a girl that she had a "lot of junk in her trunk" (he was actually looking in the trunk of her car at the time... and it really did have a lot of junk in it). So maybe this really did happen.

Of course, history is relative. The very fact that I've written this down makes it true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, you don't need a friend like that. He sounds like trouble!