So I was sitting at the bar this week having a conversation with a friend. We discussed our likes (boobs), dislikes (things without boobs), and hopes for the future (finding more boobs).
Then he told me about a friend of his. This friend's wife was leaving him, and the rumor was that she was going to "play for the other team."
My first response was that that is the ultimate insult. She is basically telling this guy that he was so bad that she just doesn't even want to try another man ever again. Keep in mind that I'm not married, but my friend is. So he said that if his wife were to leave him then he'd PREFER she swear off men. The thought of her sleeping with another man would just tear him apart.
Obviously, whether she leaves you for another man OR woman it's going to be bad. But if you had to pick between the lesser of 2 evils, which would you go with?
Basically, is it more insulting to lose your wife to another man, or another woman?
Discuss!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Which one is more insulting?
Labels:
relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Which is more insulting is a question of perception. If you take going to another woman as 'you're so bad I now hate men', then going that way is worse. If you take going to another woman as 'I've discovered I'm actually gay', then it has nothing to do with you personally, so going that way is better.
Personally, I'd go with losing to another woman.
Well said, Kenny. I concur.
Post a Comment