Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Roommate ramblings: part 3

Ok, so he's not my roommate anymore but I needed to share a quote.

A few of us were at Quizzo on monday night. There was a round where they give you a piece of paper with 10 pictures on it and you need to identify each picture. The common theme was that each picture was something that "sounded dirty". For example, one picture showed Adrian Brody in The Pianist.

Well, there was a picture of a small bird, and our conversation went something like this:

teammate 1: Is it a woodpecker?

teammate2: No, it's too small for that.

me: Could it be a woodcock? Is that a bird?

teammate1: I don't know. But I think it's a "tit" something. Tit Mouse?

me: I think a Tit Mouse is a mouse. Are you sure it's not a woodcock?

teammate1: Well I think it's "tit" something...

roommate: [loudly] Tit Cock! ...sorry... I got nothin.

In the end we stuck with Woodcock, but the answer really was Tit Mouse. Go figure right? Who would name a bird a mouse?

1 comment:

Mama said...

Ha! That was so funny....