Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One year anniversary

Well folks, I did it. One year ago today, I wrote my first blog. Since then, we've shared more than a few moments. We've laughed...we've cried...we've joined together in our fear of Burger King.

I had really wanted to hit 100 posts, but I'm not quite there. Probably around 90 or 91, though I didn't count.

To be honest, I don't really have anything important to say. So, instead, I'll pull a condon. In no particular order, here are my top 10 favorite posts from the past year:

1. The Riddle that wouldn't die - To this day, I still get this damn riddle thrown back at me at least twice a year. It just won't go away! Have you solved it yet?

2. Greatest Trick the Devil ever pulled - Sometimes you have to force yourself to write. And other times the words just flow from your fingers....this was one of those times.

3. West Wing Top 10 list - I love the west wing...and this was why it's better than a woman. Read this other post if you want Dottie's rebuttal.

4. Oh What a night - This is the story of how I disarmed a gunman while trying to get a hair cut.

5. Team of monkeys working round the clock - This blog fully expresses my utmost hatred for DELDOT

6. Call me Chris Condon - This was my rant about religion. Check out Spuds response...it's great.

7. I like my women like my coffee - How can one express his love for caffeine? With this post, of course...

8. Best Wish EVER - if you could have 3 wishes, what would they be? This post gives you some important things to think about.

9. Scariest King EVER part 1 - you find out why the Burger King is gay...AND weird

10. The Funny - If I did stand-up comedy, would it be like this?


until next time, my friends, keep watching the skiis....uh, I mean, skies!

1 comment:

Matthew Weng said...

Wow...its been a year. So many memories...I've been thinking about hiding alarm clocks in your room just so you could have another blog topic.